Why Go Bottleless

Pure Aqua Tech is on a mission to save the world from plastic aliens by encouraging businesses to go bottleless.

To put it into perspective, about 335 million metric tons of plastic are produced in a year. Only 20% of that is recycled, leaving the remaining 80% to pollute landfills and flow into our oceans. By switching to our water coolers, you take a stand for the planet that can’t stand for itself.

white bacteria icon

Eliminates the Impurities and Chemicals

white cloud icon

Reduces the Amount of Carbon Emissions

white dollar sign icon

Saves Money by Going Bottleless

Pure Aqua Tech Purification Process

Bottleless water coolers eliminate plastic bottles by using the latest in water filtration and purification technologies – including reverse osmosis – to transform already-available tap water into refreshing, safe drinking water. This multi-stage process removes 99% of impurities including heavy metals like sodium, chloride, copper, and lead as well as harmful chemicals like fluoride, arsenic, sulfate, nitrate and phosphorous.

As a final barrier to contamination, the purified water is stored in a sealed, sanitary holding tank. In this step, the water isn’t just safely held until consumption, it is also remineralized with all of the beneficial minerals and alkalinized to the perfect pH. The result? A continuous flow of cold, clean and delicious drinking water that’s better than bottled.

infographic on the water cooler purification reverse osmosis system

Tap Water

25% of Tap Water does not meet EPA standards and is not safe for drinking

Contaminants

  • Flouride
  • Arsenic
  • Lead VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
  • Byproducts
  • Perchlorate
  • Herbicides
  • Pesticides
  • Dirt
  • Dust
  • Rust
  • Suspended Solids
  • Chlorine
  • Bacteria
  • Viruses
  • Heavy Metals
  • Pharmaceuticals

Pure Aqua Tech Water

99% of contaminants are removed by Pure Aqua Tech Bottleless Water Coolers

Contaminants

  • Less than 1%

Tap Beneficial Materials

  • Calcium
  • Magnesium
  • Potassium

Pure Aqua Tech Beneficial Materials

  • Calcium
  • Magnesium
  • Potassium
  • Iron
  • Manganese
  • Sodium

Try a Bottleless Water Cooler FREE for 7 days!

Try For Free